Life is like a camera
Focus on what is important
Capture the good times
Develop the negatives
and if things don't work out.....
Just take another shot.
author unknown
Tristan sent me this photo today. It looks like he got a lot of work done since I was there yesterday. He said the bike was FAST! Here are his notes on the work he did to the bike: New chain and chain wheels, had to rebuild the front forks, re-shim the engine valves, replace the cam shaft cover gasket, new fork guards, replace hot start assembly, adjust and re-oil throttle cables and throttle tube assembly, remove and clean carburetor, wash the intake air box, new air filter, new oil filter, replace oil, replace engine coolant, replace rear sub-frame(exhaust mount was torn out of it, as well as a sheared off mount bolt), replace gas petcock valve, replace exhaust mount, clean exhaust header, replace any missing bolts and other little parts of which I have lost track of, clean the grime off of my motorcycle to keep the dirt out of the engine while I was working on it, and clean up ALL the oil that I spilled on the floor with about 5 pounds of cat litter.  I assume I am missing something, but that is about it.

No comments: