Life is like a camera
Focus on what is important
Capture the good times
Develop the negatives
and if things don't work out.....
Just take another shot.
author unknown
Today, I'm taking Mother to Wayne's house to stay for a month or so. We stopped at Warren's for a short visit and delivery of Christmas gifts. Tristan showed me the motocycle he is working on. He expects to have it in working order very soon.
Piper and little Andy posed for a photo for me. It looks like Piper has started wearing contacts and has braces. The teenage world is wonderful! Andy is so cute, he loves to run and play. He gladly went on a walk with Chase, Charlie, Ginger, and me.
This is Sophie, the beautiful cat that Dacia faithfully raised after it was abandoned by it's mother. She looks very distressed that Chase is in HER house.
After we left Warren's, we decided to drive through Burlington. This is the house that Mother grew up in on 209 Miami Street.
After leaving Wayne's house in Kansas City, I headed for home. The new bridge on I-35 over the Mighty 'Mo is open. You can see the old bridge next to it, I'm wondering if they are going to tear it down.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Tristan is HUGE!!