Life is like a camera
Focus on what is important
Capture the good times
Develop the negatives
and if things don't work out.....
Just take another shot.
author unknown


On Friday I saw a fox and thought maybe the den was in the back of our old farrowing house. Today, I went out to the "back 40" to take a picture of the finally blooming forsythia bush and decided to walk quietly to the farrowing house. Movement caught my eye and I stopped. Sure enough, there were 4 little kits playing and sunning in the pile of sand at the back of the building. I took photos and then carefully got closer and closer. I took about 30 photos before I left to go get Rich to have a look. One of the little ones actually barked at me and ran back under the floor of the building but came right back out, he must be the brave one. How fortunate I am to have seen these little wonders today! I'll post more photos of them but this one was my favorite right away.

4 comments:

fa11enan9e1 said...

Awwww that's an ADORABLE photo! We definitely don't have that kind of wildlife where I live. =[

AfriDigiDiva said...

I had forgotten how incredibly cute foxes are! Thank you for the fantastic photo.

Tiffani K said...

Absolutely adorable! All I have is gophers and field mice on my back 5 (lol)!!

Robbi and Mike said...

Aww, they are adorable Joni! You are very fortunate to have found them and then to be able to take pics too - fantastic - looking forward to seeing lots of layouts :) Hugs!