Life is like a camera
Focus on what is important
Capture the good times
Develop the negatives
and if things don't work out.....
Just take another shot.
author unknown


Fox Update: Today, I headed out back to try to get more photos of the kits. I was there for awhile taking photos and when the little ones headed into the den, I took the time to move some pesky weeds that were in the way of my photos. Then back to my hiding tree. After about 15 minutes of waiting, here comes one of the parents with a meal. He/she spotted me so I left them alone. I decided to try another hiding spot in another building with a second story window. Turns out, there are 3 adults in the group. One of them would stand guard and a couple of the little ones came out and played with each other. I was thrilled!

1 comment:

Cheryl McCain said...

Joni - This is absolutely AWESOME! I'd LOVE to be able to photograph wildlife such as this! SUPER!!