Life is like a camera
Focus on what is important
Capture the good times
Develop the negatives
and if things don't work out.....
Just take another shot.
author unknown

2/26/09 - Delilah often goes on walks with us and the dogs. Here she is waiting for us on the fence row.
2/27/09 - The last of my Valentine’s Day bouquet.
2/28/09 - I couldn’t resist getting another orchid. This one is a beautiful pale green.
3/1/09 - The oven was in need of a cleaning since it hadn’t been used in quite some time.
3/2/09 - I baked 2 breakfast casseroles for the “Fill A Tummy, Warm a Heart Campaign” at work. The Salvation Army will serve them to the homeless.
3/3/09 - I pinned my reminder near the door so I wouldn’t forget to take the casseroles to work tomorrow.
3/4/09 - We finally got our malaria prevention prescriptions filled for our trip to the Dominican Republic.
BG papers by Cheryl McCain, Overlay by P. Springman, Template by WW

No comments: