Life is like a camera
Focus on what is important
Capture the good times
Develop the negatives
and if things don't work out.....
Just take another shot.
author unknown
I got up this morning at 7:00, had the turkey in the oven at 8:00,  and then mixed up the green bean casserole. Then I rode my spin bike for about 45 minutes until it was time to start basting the bird. Then I washed the potatoes and started the pumpkin chiffon pie. The turkey was done about 12:30, got the potatoes cooking and then mashed, started the gravy and crescent rolls and we ate at 1:30. After eating, I whipped up the egg whites and cream and mixed in with the pumpkin into a graham cracker crust and set in the 'fridge to chill. I then went for a wonderful hour long bike ride on the trail. The temperature today was in the low 60's!

No comments: