Life is like a camera
Focus on what is important
Capture the good times
Develop the negatives
and if things don't work out.....
Just take another shot.
author unknown
Here's some beautiful orchids growing outside here. Someday, I will have them growing at my house outside in the winter! I flew home today. My plane was just beginning to board when alarms started sounding and there was a security breach somewhere. They shut everything down; no boarding or unboarding and no security checks. They wouldn't let you wander from the area you were already in. It took about 30 minutes before it was clear. Then after we backed away from the gate, the pilot announced that we had a problem with a cooling fan and had to go back to have maintenance look at the problem. That put us 2 hours behind by the time the problem was fixed. I missed my connecting flight and finally made it home 5 hours later than planned.

No comments: