Life is like a camera
Focus on what is important
Capture the good times
Develop the negatives
and if things don't work out.....
Just take another shot.
author unknown
Well.....it has been years so I guess it was my fate to hit a deer today. As I remember it, he was a HUGE buck! I remember his antlers, eyes, and perhaps a leg flying to my right up over the windshield as I hit him at 5:30 this morning. It was dark so hard to see the damage. We could tell that fluid was dripping from a couple of places and the air bag sensor was lit on my dashboard but they did not deploy. We had to have it towed and Rich stopped by the lot this afternoon to take a look. We hear that the air bags not deploying but the sensor light on is NOT a good sign. I would expect that since I do not want this car to be totaled, it probably will be. I am not looking forward to buying a new car! We also could not find the deer so maybe he really was huge, not just my imagination, and he survived for another day and/or collision.

1 comment:

Shelby Forrest Wilson said...

Dang....was Utah just a warm up for this? So sorry about your car! Glad you weren't hurt! I must insist that you stay in one piece! I love you!