Life is like a camera
Focus on what is important
Capture the good times
Develop the negatives
and if things don't work out.....
Just take another shot.
author unknown

4/16/09 - I found these Jiffy pots in the basement. I thought I had nothing to lose by trying to start some seeds. I spent $1 for a packet of green bell pepper seeds. It may be a little late, but if so, its only $1 lost.
4/17/09 - While I was working in the garden, Camie kept me company. She patiently awaited the next elusive bird.
4/18/09 - Cocoa mulch is the best! The Men’s Garden Club in town sells it as a fund raiser every year but I seem to miss it. This year, I made sure that I got there in time. My garden needs an overhaul!
4/19/09 - I was cleaning out my flower beds today. I was using the trailer to haul the leaves and sticks away. When I emptied everything onto the burn pile, there was a little bull snake in the bottom of the trailer.

1 comment:

Cheryl McCain said...

Okay Joni - That would've been THE END of my work had I seen that snake in the trailer!!! <-----shudder>