Life is like a camera
Focus on what is important
Capture the good times
Develop the negatives
and if things don't work out.....
Just take another shot.
author unknown
They change the carved fruit almost everyday. There was a new bunch today, this monkey was very creative.
More decorative fruit, this one a great looking snake.


And a beautiful fish straight from the ocean.


I got tired of taking pictures of Rich everytime he changed clothes. So I just counted so I could harass him anyway. Here's his sock drawer full of socks enough for a month! I was lucky to get a drawer to put my stuff in.




Here's our closet where there were NO hangers for me, not that I needed any. I counted 26 shirts and 19 slacks, pants and/or shorts. He also had 5 pairs of shoes and/or sandals. I guess he's prepared!




These 3 are the crew of the Cabo Blue. We had the boat to ourselves! They kept us happy with lots of drinks and a homemade lunch, yummy!





This is Abraham taking down the sail.





Here's the crew of the trimaran boat putting down the anchor so we can go snorkeling.





And another of the arch, BEAUTIFUL!





This is the famous arch of Cabo San Lucas. And just for Shelby, ROCKS & SAND!





This gull was just waking up also.





Today started with sunrise of course!









1 comment:

Pammy said...

Wow, Joni! Looks like you're having a fabulous vacation! Rich apparently does like to be prepared for anything where his clothes are concerned! LOL You're only gonna be there a week? ROFL I can't believe that someone actually gets paid to carve watermelon everyday. What a job.